Building Professionals of Texas will cater to all your cleaning and maintenance needs on the premises of health facilities like hospitals, surgical clinics, chiropractic centers, and other medical facilities.
We offering cleansing and disinfection of:
- Operating Rooms
- Nurses’ Stations
- Patient Recovery Rooms
- Lobbies and Common Areas
- Conference Rooms
- Cafeteria, kitchens and break rooms
Other services on medical premises include:
- Disposal of toxic and infectious wastes
- Removal of heavy rubbish loads
- Regular cleaning of restrooms and provision of required toilet supplies (i.e. toilet paper, hand wash, etc.)
- Dormitory cleaning services at medical college accommodation buildings
Why Hire Building Professionals of Texas to Clean Your Medical Facilities
- Our cleaners place particular focus on disinfection of medical premises and understand the health risks involved.
- All of our cleaning standards are in line with state hygiene requirements in medical facilities, namely HIPAA and OSHA standards.
- Only state-certified and safe cleaning agents are used in the disinfection of floors and surfaces.
- We always keep your cleaning costs minimal without sacrificing on cleaning quality and standard of disinfection.
- Our cleaning staff is well aware of cleaning guidelines like not bringing metals into CT rooms. Due care to safety hazards in a medical environment will be paid by every cleaning team member.
- We pay extra care in disinfection of operating rooms and equipment as we thoroughly understand the health and patient risks associated with leaving germs behind in an operation room.
- We understand that the OSHA will regularly appraise your medical facility based on the hygiene standards being followed. This includes judging of the status of floor care, graffiti on walls, windows’ cleanliness, MSDS sheets, and cleaning products’ expiration dates. Building Professionals of Texas will work at your hospital considering it their own. Every aspect of the cleaning process will be paid special attention to ensure that no small detail goes unnoticed that may affect your medical facility’s practicing license and reputation.
Our highly experienced cleaning personnel are well-acquainted with the operations of a medical facility. All cleaning schedules and hygiene standards are customized to meet the needs of health workers working at the facility. At Building Professionals of Texas, we understand full well the value of life. Diligent care and attention is paid to ensure that not a single germ is left behind that may cause the spread of disease in your medical facility. Their work is constantly monitored by a trained and experienced manager that co-ordinates the team and provides due guidance to ensure you excellent quality cleaning services.