Our qualified personnel are experienced in adherence to strict safety protocols when working onsite and providing janitorial services. Both your employees’ and our personnel’s safety is kept in mind while work is performed. You can also rest in peace knowing that crimes like theft and assault have never occurred in Building Professionals of Texas’ 10-year history in this industry. Every single member of our team is hardworking, trustworthy, and careful for the well-being and safety of those around them.
Our qualified personnel are trained to avoid accidents at all times. The following precursory steps will always be taken as precaution:
- Appropriate usage and disposal of all toxic chemicals and other materials
- Use of suitable protective gear and clothing where necessary
- Promptly cleaning up all spills
- Never leaving supplies, trash bags, or cleaning tools unattended in walkways
- Ensuring all floor mat borders lie flat on floors
- Placing danger signs, cones, or tapes of caution in areas where stairs or floor cleaning is initiated.
- Electrical Safety: Electrical equipment may overheat and cause fires to start up. Our workers stick to the rigid OSHA guidelines for electrical safety in America.
- Chemical Safety: Our personnel will make sure that all chemicals are safely locked away in facilities and labeled as per toxic severity. Extremely toxic or inflammable substances will have strong warnings on them. All people on premises will be informed of any chemical risks, like explosive or flammable properties.
Building Professionals of Texas takes safety very seriously. It is a top concern both while supplying products to our clients and while our personnel work onsite at your premises. All our workers are fully insured. You or your business will in no way be held liable for any kind of injury sustained while on the job.
The use of good safety management strategies while working in your business can help BPT save lives. Not only is this ethical to want to do this, but federal law also requires this of every American resident, as has been mandated by US Office of Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Contact us today for a safe and reliable solution to your janitorial service needs.